Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frustrated

I got a new scale and according to it though I've been working out at least three days a week (usually 4!) I haven't lost a single pound. In fact I've GAINED weight.
Is it fat? Is it muscle? I've heard muscle weighs more than fat so is that what's going on here?
I have an appointment to see my Dr. next month so hopefully I can discuss it with him.
I'd also like to get myself back on Ritalin. Both for my scattered thoughts and for the appetite suppressant side effect.
The good news is I got a bike and as soon as the weather cracks 40 degrees I'm going to take her out for a spin. It's my hope that I can ride every day at least 4 miles and see if that combined with the boot camp and the Ritalin I can get this weight moving off my body again!

No comments: