Monday, November 21, 2011

MS Climb to the Top Event




On Sunday March 4th, 2012 I will once again be a part of the National MS Society's "Climb to the Top" event.
I will climb 66 stories or 1255 individual steps to the top of Rockefeller Center Center in NYC.


I'm climbing for my aunt, my husband's aunt & his co-worker, for my friend Patricia and for everyone else out there who suffers from the debilitating disease that is Multiple Sclerosis.

This unique stair climb fundraiser is hosted by the New York City - Southern New York Chapter of the National MS Society. Participants and sponsors will raise critical funds in direct support of national MS research and the hundreds of comprehensive programs and services the chapter provides the 10,000 residents living with multiple sclerosis in the five boroughs of New York City and Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties. MS is a disease of the central nervous system that has no known cause or cure.
My goal this year is to raise $1,000 and I know I will reach it with your help.

You can make a donation by simply clicking on the link to my personal page below or you can write a check - make it payable to Climb to the Top and send it to the address below. Be sure to write my name and account number in the memo section of the check.

National MS Society
attn: Climb to the Top
P.O. Box 10123
Uniondale, NY 11555

My Personal Page

Thank you for your support toward something so important to me.


No comments: