Sunday, November 28, 2010

Eliptical

My husband is obsessed with this damn machine. He's never used one and doesn't currently use one but according to him, this critter is the way to fitness.
I've never stepped foot on one either but I found myself totally buying into his frenzy. I started thinking "How can I do Boot Camp AND join a gym and make both investments worth while? The reality is there isn't enough time in the day for me to do both and now that I've watched videos of this machine in action I realize I can get the SAME workout running stairs.
To that end, tomorrow after Boot Camp I'm going to attempt to do 30 stories of the stairs at the Monroe Center here in Hoboken.There are only 5 stories so I'll have to do quite a bit of up and down but that's okay.
The stairs are on the creepy side because I don't think many folks use them and they are old with lots of character and I'll bring my camera with me.
I'm excited to get started!

No comments: