Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yesterday's Practice

So I've told you how exhausting yesterday's Boot Camp was and I didn't put up the video I shot because it's certainly not us at our best.

We were all so exhausted that I had to push everyone to do just a few reps.(David actually told me he wasn't going to train and I mocked him for it. You see him pick me up and toss me over his shoulder as his response)

We did 100 swings broken down to 2 sets of 50 and I had to go lighter with the weight.

We then did 20 snatches on each side. I was only able to do 20 and 12 with the light weight.  I decided that wasn't acceptable and went for 10 on each side with the 27 pound. It was a total struggle but I got it done.

I notice something I'm doing during my Snatches that I need to correct. When I bring the Kettlebell down at the end of a rep I swing it to get the momentum and I lift up my heel which means I'm just bowing my legs rather than squatting which I need to correct.

That is why these videos are so damn important to me.  I can't feel myself doing that little move but it's there and it's wrong so it needs to be something I work on.

No comments: