Friday, January 7, 2011

A Goal


Here we have a stunning example of a goal.
Yes, I'm aware that's neon fishnet. Yup I'm aware it borders on "street whore".
I.don't.care.
20 years ago I purchased this top and in the late 80's early 90's I wore this sweetie to Limelight, L'Amour, Cat Club, Scrap Bar, Studio One and anywhere else the big hair/glam band shows took us.
That top paired with a black satin bra not unlike the one above and a pair of skinny jeans with cowboy boots and a leather jacket. 
I'm also aware that I'm about 90 pounds heavier than I was 20 years ago (you really have no idea how it pains me to type that out)  and so it's my goal for one night to be able to fit back into this dynamic duo without having people run away screaming.
For one night, I want to tease my hair, don the leather jacket and pretend I'm not a mommy.
This is a goal people and I'm going to make it happen....

No comments: