Thursday, January 20, 2011

Question

But I don't WANNA go to Boot Camp this morning!!!!!!!!!
I really really REALLY don't. I mean really. I'm sitting here dressed, ready to walk out the door but that stupid voice in my brain is telling me to stay home.

Today though, there's a different little voice asking me one simple quiet question.

How badly do you want it?

How badly do I want it?! Are you crazy little voice?! You've seen how hard I've worked! I deserve a day off today!

How badly do you want it?

It's no secret it's my goal to be a total in shape, bad ass, rock and roll MILF. I want my old 80's big hair rock band groupie, spandex wearing body back! But...I'm TIRED!!! I don't wanna go to class today!

How badly do you want it?

But...but I'm not feeling well today! I'm crampy and I didn't sleep well last night and my muscles ache from using the machines yesterday. One day off won't kill me!


How badly do you want it?

But...but...

How badly do you want it?

It's really cold outside...


How badly do you want it?

So I pushed myself out the door to go to Boot Camp because the voice in my head had run out of excuses.


I got to class and immediately went to the whiteboard:
Click to enlarge photo
I wrote: How Badly Do You Want It? and during class when I didn't think I had any more in me I'd glance over at that and find the strength to dig a little deeper.

No comments: