Sunday, March 27, 2011

An apology of sorts

Hoboken Boot Camps, my home away from home and the studio that I'm training at has no mirrors at all. While this is great for class (I really have no desire to watch my less than graceful self workout) it sucks when you are trying to train form and technique with Kettlebells.

I'm seriously flying blind and have NO idea how I look or if I've got proper position or stance. This is especially frustrating when I'm trying new moves for the first time. I can't see myself to correct mistakes and if I should happen to be doing something correctly, I can't see it to remember how it should look and feel.

In the coming days, weeks and months there are going to be a whole lotta videos of me up here. I'm going to be taking them not for vanity purposes but so I can see what I look like doing new things with the Kettlebell.

I'll still be blogging and telling tales of my days and discussing my highs and lows but there will be much visual accompaniment with it.

Just a small heads up!

No comments: